Saturday, July 4, 2009

Anime Expo 2009 - Day 3 & 4

Just Day 3 of Anime Expo. I don't think I'm going tomorrow. My feet and legs are so sore. All I did today was go to the Smash Bros Brawl Display meet with my friends and shop. Nothing special then to Little Tokyo for some okay ramen and shop a bit. Hi-chew candy are very addicting.... Anyways, last pictures of AX booths of NIS America, ATLUS, and Capcom.

NIS America: Prinny cosplay XD

ATLUS:



Capcom:

Anime Expo was fun despite all the boring and embarassing events. I think the only good events was the concert honestly... the small exhibit booths are okay nothing to buy besides at the RosenQueen store and checking out the ATLUS booth for free Neo Steam things. I also got myself a Prinny fan =D. The Aksys games booth was okay they were promoting BlazBlue. Well it was fun. Looking forward to go to Anime Expo next year and hope it gets better.