Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Everyone Needs to Buy Sakura Wars

So yeah, it's been a while since I've blogged here. BUT, since I seem to be getting semi-decent amounts of visitors every day I thought I might as well post here. Yes, this blog is TECHNICALLY dead, but I'd like to share something with everyone to visits this even if it's completely random strangers that only visit for like 1 second and then leave as they found my blog through Google or something.

Anywho, everyone needs to go buy Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love. Right now. Okay, you don't HAVE to, but seriously, it's like one of the best games I've played all year, and it got me obsessed with the whole freakin series. Sure, you probably won't get as obsessed as me, but one game of the series getting me so into it that I start buying artbooks, merchandise, and immersing myself in it's music and art, is quite an impressive feat. I've even started planning to buy a Japanese PS2 for the remakes of the first and third games. I'm that obsessed. But yeah, if you like Visual Novels, if you like anime, if you're familiar with the series through the anime, if you like Strategy RPGs, please please please get this! More people that buy it, the more chances there are of it actually coming out here!

Come on! The girls are cute, the story is great fun although a tad idealistic, but it's great! I love it! Awesomeness! But yes. DO IT DO IT DO IT. If you have money of course.

That is all.