Friday, August 14, 2009

Mizuki Nana

As I was watching Minami-ke and playing Tales of Symphonia today, I came to the realization as to how amazing Mizuki Nana is. Mizuki Nana, is simply put, an amazing seiyuu with a great singing voice! A majority of her songs are quite amazing, most notably, the first few I've heard from her, the openings from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, like Innocent Starter and Eternal Blaze. Amazing tracks those are! And now, I'm being more exposed to her, and I have to say that she is definitely one of the more talented seiyuu out there!

Her voice range is pretty amazing too... From Fate Testarossa to Colette Brunel to even Minami Touma! I was surprised to hear that she was Touma, I never would have guessed it was her. Anywho, just felt like posting about my realization of the awesome Mizuki Nana. XD